BROTHER DS-820W/Scanner 7,5ppm 600x600dpi USB2.0
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The Brother™ DS-820W mobile scanner is perfect for the mobile professional who needs a powerful scanner that will slide right into a briefcase or business bag. It's ideal for capturing business documents, as well as receipts, business cards, laminated identification cards, invoices, photographs, and more. It can operate completely wirelessly thanks to the Wi-Fi interface and included rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, enabling Wi-Fi transfer of scanned documents to computers and mobile devices. It scans at up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution (interpolated) and 600x600 dpi (optical), with fast color and black scan speeds of up to 8ppm. Its small size, flexible USB or battery power, and valuable suite of scanning software make it a great fit for home offices and desks with limited space, too!
- Fast Scan Speeds - Up to 8 pages per minute in both color and black/white
- Wi-Fi Transfer Scanned Documents - Wirelessly send scanned documents to your computer or mobile device
- Powered via Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or USB cable - Both included
- SD Media Card Support - Plus a 4GB SD memory card included
- Versatile Media Handling - Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and plastic cards, and more - from business card size up to 8.5"(W) x 32"(L)
- High-Precision Scanning - Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite - Including desktop document and business card management, OCR, and receipt managment programs
- Receipt Management Software - Includes BR-Receipts, offering organization of scanned receipts and data exporting to Quicken® and QuickBooks®
- Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® compatible
- Outstanding Support - Includes a one-year limited warranty plus free phone support for the life of the product.
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.